Skip to content
Benefits of Resurfacing
- Cost Effective – about 1/3 the cost of new boards
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
- Greatly increases sanitation of primary food contact surfaces
- Yearly Service Plans include free, timely service if cited by the Health Department for unsanitary boards.
- Uniformed Employees that are ServSafe® Certified Food Managers
- Fully Insured Company
- On-Site Service with No Downtime or Departmental Interference
- Resurfaced cutting boards exceed State and Federal Food Code Sanitation Regulations
- New boards can be made and installed on site – no waiting
- Reduce, Reuse & Recycle your cutting boards
- Boards Are Never Sanded
- Your cutting boards will always be in compliance with both State and Federal Food Code regulations – guaranteed.
- Never pay full price for a new cutting board again! Wholesale pricing for new cutting boards is built into the plan!
- Only the highest quality, food grade, FDA approved material will be used to make new cutting boards.
- Predictable yearly costs make it possible to effectively budget for cutting board maintenance and replacement.
- On-site service will be performed by uniformed staff with ServSafe® certification.
- No departmental interference or downtime. We work with you to ensure that productivity is never compromised!
- Cutting boards are evenly planed – Never sanded. Edges are beveled and corners rounded leaving them “like new.”
- Fully insured – Certificates of Insurance available upon request.
- We promote green practices for a greener Earth! Reduce the quantity and frequency of purchasing new boards. Reuse resurfaced boards time after time. Repurpose/ Resize boards for other uses.
- Reduce the amount of chemicals needed to keep boards clean and sanitary. Clean boards reduce perishable product shrink and increases its shelf life. Reduce waste/ impact on landfill.